Different people cast spells differently. The spells can be songs already written or one may write their own. Once one decides to use their own spell, they should be specific and concise on what they intend to manifest. If you decide to cast a spell that has already been written, which may save you a lot of work, then you can change the spell a little to make it your own. There are a number of various kinds of spells including cleansing, healing, protection, fertility, invocation and divination spells. Some other spells include spells to strengthen friendships, marriage or obtaining more money.
Before casting any spell there are a few things you need to pay attention to:
- Altered consciousness, or being relaxed but still aware. You are more connected to the realms this way.
- Have a clear intention, know what you want and focus on that. Visualization is a key here.
- Strong will - be emotionally invested and have an assertive mind.
- Raising and directing energy.
Protection spells help to protect you from negative energies or entities that may be bothering you. A herbal protection sachet is a simple way of protecting yourself.
What you need is:
- 1 teaspoon anise or aniseed
- 3 bay leaves
- white cord or yarn
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 stick cinnamon
- white cloth
- 1 teaspoon dried cloves
- Spread the cloth on a flat surface.
- Place the ingredients on the cloth and then mix them together well.
- Bring the four corners together and tie a cord around the cloth.
- Hold the sachet in your hands.
Close your eyes and imagine a white light travelling through your body. See it start at the top of your head and then travel down your body to your legs. Visualize your body relaxing as the light travels through each part of your body. This light symbolizes security and protection. Once the white light reaches your feet, visualize it traveling upwards through your arms and in to the sachet you are holding. You are now activating the herbs and charging them to keep you and your environment safe and protected.
The Wiccan religion practices love and beauty spells. You will find a range of practical advice on spell casting as well as magic, along with other free love spells for all kind of various scenes you might need when dealing with relationships and love. But they also have recommended that one has to work on his love or relationship, in addition to getting help from the spell. They further emphasize that sometimes what people think they want is not what that individual’s soul needs.
These spells are also referred to as Celtic Knot magic, and those that successfully practice it describe those spells as simple rituals that guide people who have ended up successful in form of moneywise or prosperity. Some of them might be old and others new but they have been often referred to as superstitious. Money spells have been identified to be application of herbs such as thyme, basil, rosemary and parsley, which are some of the money drawing plants.
Luck spells, according to Wiccan believers, are the simplest spells they have received or casted. Normally, luck is the belief of luck controlled by powers of the outside universe. It means that there is equal amount of both good luck and bad luck when is the spell is cast. There is a belief that once you cast a good luck spell on yourself, it is best to cast a bad luck spell on another person.
Spells to Break a Spell
It is a counter-spell, or a spell that will break any other spell that has been cast onto someone or you. They believe it is best cast during a waning moon. If you try to cast it, you might require the following items:
- A black candle as well as its holder
- A cauldron or a large pot
Once you set to cast a spell to break another spell, you will need to do the following:
- Put the candle inside the cauldron with water so that the candle protrudes above the water.
- Leave only the wick as well as a minimal portion of the candle above water.
- It is then time to call upon your gods to guide you on how to break the spell.
- As you chant your prayers, Wiccan religion recommends you start to believe that the spell is being broken.
- Stare at the flame from the candle while keep on visualizing, till the flame touches the surface of the water and then extinguishes.
- After you have finished the spell, bury the candle in the ground and pour water over the earth.
Wiccan spells make people believe that we not only live in an ordinary world but there is another world of spirits that influences what we do here on earth. Spells and magic are an art as well as forces to apply when one fails to solve a situation with simple words of physical power.